written by Nina Shantel, blog: RealDietHelp.com, published September 27, 2022
In this 30-minute, no repeat, full-body complete workout for beginners/intermediates, all you will need is one set of dumbbells (anywhere from 3 to 8 pounds), a soft surface such as a yoga mat, a chair and water.
Below are the exercises performed in the workout video below, in order:
- Standing bent-knee hip lifts followed by rotations. 15 reps each side. This works the medial glutes, the hips and side-butt.
- Seated single-leg extensions. 20 reps, each leg. This works the quadriceps muscles, which are located on the front of the leg.
- Single-leg butt-kicks to hand. 15 reps per side. This works balance and the hamstrings, the muscles on the back of the upper thighs.
- Bulgarian split-squat with one weight, followed by a single leg deadlift. 10 reps per leg. This exercise combination works the core (balance), glutes (the butt), thighs and hamstrings.
- Snow angels with pointed toes to push-ups with flexed feet (you can also perform these on your knees with ankles crossed). 10 reps. These exercises work the low-back, upper back, shoulders, chest, and triceps.
- Dumbbell narrow chest press in a bridge. 15 reps. This exercise focus on the triceps, the muscles on the upper back of the arms.
- Dumbbell chest fly’s. 8-15 reps. This works the chest and triceps.
- Bend-over lat swings 8-15 reps. This works the low back and lats, the large back muscles.
- Supinated to pronated dumbbell curls. 10 reps. This works the biceps and forearms.
- Overhead dumbbell front raises. 8 reps. This works the shoulders.
- Staggered-stance rear delt throws. 8 reps. This works the back of the shoulders and postural muscles.
- Plie-to lunge for 1-minute. This works the glutes, legs, and core.
- 1-min parallel to pigeon-toed calf raises
- Dumbbell shoulder height swings with glute squeeze. 10-15 reps. This works the butt and shoulders.
- High-knees to alternating hand taps. 30-60 seconds. This works the lower abdominals.
- Hollow body hold for 30 seconds. This works the abs.
- Dumbbell side bend to dumbbell lateral raises. 8-10 reps per side. This works the side abs (obliques) and medial deltoids (the sides of the shoulders).
- Forearm cobra pose stretch. 10-30 second hold. This works the triceps and stretches the abdominals and back.
Press the red play button below to join me in this fun, energizing workout.
If this post is located on any other website other than mine, which is RealDietHelp.com, it’s been unauthorized, plagiarized (copied without my permission). The other social media sites where my articles and videos are approved to be published are on my YouTube channel (Nina’s Nutrition & Exercise Videos), my Fit Girl Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheHighFiveDiet/ and my Twitter account https://twitter.com/medairyfree